The Mist movie  » Movies  »
0.5
  • I would not recommend the movie to anyone
  • Overall I thought the movie was just ignorant
  • I don't think that it could scare anyone other than a little kid

• by Brooke

I received The Mist from blockbuster about two days ago. I watched it thinking it was going to be a pretty good movie. I usually like Stephen King’s stories but this one I didn’t.

I didn’t like the movie at all. It was not scary.

It was gory and it had an horrible ending. Throughout the

movie you hear this lady going on about God and you just want her to be quiet.

She gets most of the people in the store on “her side”. They start to sacrifice people to the creatures.

Then there is only about five people who are not on that ladies side. The movie also has scientific ...

• creatures throughout the movie, none of this was in the previews.

At parts where it is supposed to be hectic and scary it was just funny to me. While watching the movie I just wanted it to be over.

My sister also watched the movie with me, it is supposed to be a scary movie yet

we were laughing throughout some parts. It didn’t have very good acting either.

I would not recommend the movie to anyone. There are quiet a few parts that are gory and I didn’t expect that in the movie.

Overall I thought the movie was just ignorant. I don’t think that it could scare anyone other than a little kid.

The Mist movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111604338100530/k2311a0416/4.16.08