Sony SLV EZ11 VCR Recorder
  • It's probably the best VCR I have had, and believe me, I have been through stacks of VCRs, I had to go through many just to get to this player

• by Carl Unger

The Sony SLV EZ11 is a player I have had for a while and it has stood the test of time fairly well. It’s probably the best VCR I have had, and believe me, I have been through stacks of VCRs, I had to go through many just to get

to this player.

The Look: The look of this VCR Video recorder is great, despite it’s age it still looks modern and professional.

Picture Quality and Sound quality: The picture quality is fine, it handles the videos well. Better than most other players I’d say. Same goes for the sound quality.

• It doesn’t have all that weird interference on it.

Recording: It does a great job at recording, I have had no problems recording with it, it has a timing option and everything, though not very user friendly, that’s quite a large downside, I have not really been able to use

the timing feature.

Problems: A while ago it had a few problems actually playing videos, it just seemed to cut out, since then it got fixed and have had no problems.

Conclusion: The Sony SLV EZ11 has done pretty well for the time we’ve had it, it did have a hiccup but apart from that everything has been fine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161604338080530/k2311a0416/4.16.08