2007 Nissan Sentra  » Cars  »
2.5
  • The sloppiness in the American auto industry is beginning to show compared to the structure of the Nissan, Honda and Toyota vehicles
  • I expect that my 2007 Nissan Sentra will treat me well over the next 100,000 miles or so because their goal for perfection and customer satisfaction is so high

• by Kate Eglan-Garton

The 2007 Nissan Sentra is one of two cars that I have ever owned that delivers exactly as advertised. The other one was a Honda Prelude. Because of soaring gas prices, I was forced to trade in my 2004 Dodge Ram, complete with a Hemi engine, for a more economical model. The salesperson was given only one stipulation; I had

to have good gas mileage.

Fortunately for me, one of the salespeople had come from a Nissan manufacturing plant and knew what I would be satisfied with. A guaranteed 37 miles per gallon, good performance, fast pickup and a great look. I could not have found a better car if I had studied all makes and models for months.

According to ...

• my salesperson, Nissan tests and double tests each claim that they make regarding their models and only release each vehicle once their statements are proven 100% accurate. I have tried to buy GM and Ford models because of a sense of loyalty but have found that I cannot rely on the claims that these companies make regarding their products.

America, we need

to get back to a sense of pride and perfection. The sloppiness in the American auto industry is beginning to show compared to the structure of the Nissan, Honda and Toyota vehicles. I expect that my 2007 Nissan Sentra will treat me well over the next 100,000 miles or so because their goal for perfection and customer satisfaction is so high.

2007 Nissan Sentra

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91604338070530/k2311a0416/4.16.08