Prima PDV2150 DVD Player  » Electronics  »
  • The best quality of this DVD player would have to be it's durability, I've had it for a long time and have had no issues with it, it has done many many hours of playtime but still performs as if it was new
  • I highly recommend this DVD player, it's cheap and does a great job, because of the price I wasn't expecting much out of this DVD player but I was wrong about it

• by Carl Unger

I’ve had the Prima PDV2150 DVD Player for quite a while now, this DVD player for sure comes under the value for money label. I got it for very cheap and it’s done an excellent job.

The best quality of this DVD player would have to be it’s durability, I’ve had it

for a long time and have had no issues with it, it has done many many hours of playtime but still performs as if it was new. The last 2 DVD players I have bought I cannot say the same about.

It plays every DVD type I have, I have had no ...

• compatibilty issues with it, it runs very smoothly.

The look of it is ok, it has a clear kind of appearance, it looks better than alot of other DVD players out on the market, but I wouldn’t say it’s the best.

I highly recommend this DVD player, it’s cheap and does a

great job, because of the price I wasn’t expecting much out of this DVD player but I was wrong about it. Go ahead and buy one of these without thinking twice if you see one.

I am going to rate it 9 out of 10, that could even be a little harsh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161604338020530/k2311a0416/4.16.08