The Sims 2: Free Time
  • All in all, this is one of my favorite expansion packs for The Sims, and I recommend it if you are looking to expand your collection

• by Ashley

I am a huge fan of The Sims 2, a PC game in which you get to control a family that you get to create. You can give them interests, hobbies, and even get them on the right track to a successful education or career.

I recently purchased The Sims 2: Free Time at my local Target. I installed it and began playing,

and I’ve been hooked ever since. This expansion pack for The Sims 2 offers many new opportunities for your Sims.

For one, they can now enter themselves in contests. For example, if your Sim is interested in cooking, they can compete with other Sims in a cooking contest.

Secondly, there are many new items for your Sims to interact with. One of my ...

• favorite new items is the ant farm. There are also new exercise machines that make it easier to keep your Sim in shape.

There is also a “Hobby Enthusiasm” meter that lets you track how you are progressing in your hobby. There are also hobby clubs so your Sims can get together with like-minded Sims.

Some of the new hobbies included in The

Sims 2: Free Time are nursery rhymes, pottery, golf, jogging, hiking, video games, and reading. My favorite, so far, however, has been ballet.

Another new feature that I really appreciate is the ability to have a secondary aspiration.

All in all, this is one of my favorite expansion packs for The Sims, and I recommend it if you are looking to expand your collection!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281604337990530/k2311a0416/4.16.08