paidforumposting.com  » Web sites  »
  • My first experience with Paid Forum Posting was the best - I ordered 80 replies and 20 threads, due in a month

• by Ashley

Paid Forum Posting is a forum posting service that I have been using for a little over a year now. I pay them to make posts on my forum, and they make quality posts. Posts are supposed to be at least 25 words minimum, and the posts are meant to encourage discussion

on my forum.

I am particularly fond of this site because every post made has been high quality, and the writers appear friendly. They have helped me to gain more forum members than I ordinarily would have. The prices aren’t too steep, and the administrators there are very easy to deal with.

• I would recommend Paid Forum Posting to anybody who is thinking about starting up a blog or forum, and would like to start discussion that will encourage more people to sign up. It’s a good way to build content on an otherwise empty site, and this particular service has been most helpful

for me.

My first experience with Paid Forum Posting was the best - I ordered 80 replies and 20 threads, due in a month. Posts were spread out in a professional manner, and they also seemed realistic. I really cannot find any fault with their service, other than a couple minor spelling and grammar errors.

Patric says :

re : I would recommend Paid Forum Posting to anybody who is thinking about starting up a blog or forum, and would like to start discussion that will encourage more people to sign up
    As a buyer/client of PaidForumPosting.com , they did not deliver my order, zero posts were made.

They explicitly stated "this product is virtual" and that disputes will incur a fee up to $ 200 for ‘labor’, after I questioned their 15% admin fee for refunds on non-delivered work explained later in this review. Both of these points are obviously for Paypal disputes. Paypal does not cover virtual products, as we all know.

I find it curious as to why any legitimate company would put a ridiculous fee in their TOS for disputing the transaction with Paypal.

I ordered a package of 2000 posts and paid extra for my order to be processed faster.

They did not deliver the order, or even start the order after 10 days and several ticket updates. The order form states the dates that the posting will start/end and I should expect posts to start within 2 days (sooner if paying for a rushed order, which I did). Also that the order will be completed by 10-20 posters. We received zero posts.

When I requested a refund, because no progress was being made whatsoever on the order, they said that they will keep 15% of the total order as an`admin fee’. They believe this is fair. Its a flat 15%, even if the order was for $ 20 or $ 500, somehow 15% is fair across all of these price points, for their efforts of not delivering your order.

I believe in a simple system, you do a job, you get paid, you don’t do a job, you don’t get paid.

I sent them $ 503.80 , they returned $ 428.23 Keeping $ 74.77 for absolutely zero posts made.

I saw no evidence of them having any active posting community. I’d suggest hiring your own individual posters, it would be faster, cheaper and most importantly, you will actually get what you pay for.

This is my paidforumposting.com/HostedHere LLC (hostedhere.net, just199.com) review.

In my opinion, PaidForumPosting.com scammed me, because I don t know what else you would call it when you pay for something and the payee keeps your money without doing any of what you paid for.

1) I paid for forum posts, 2000 to be created by 10-20 posters over 60 days.
    2) 10 Days into the order, not a single post had been made.
    3) I request to pull the order and refund, because it is not living up to their deadlines at all. They claim that posts start within 48 hours and I paid for a ‘rushed order’ which is meant to be faster.
    D) They keep 15% of what I paid for their efforts of not delivering anything. The order was $ 503.80.

I have attached a screenshot of one of the final tickets with names and sensitive information omitted :
    I can post anything else requested, or show a mod any proof needed. Paidforumposting.com’s owner is welcome to post here.

Callie says :

I have been using Paid Forum Posting for several years both for articles and for forum posts and they have always been great. They changed ownership in the Spring of last year and I have to say they have gotten even better. Customer service is top notch, the product is delivered on time, and they are even adding and upgrading services on a regular basis.

In the past several months I have used them to update my partner’s resume, hired a virtual assistant for a web based project, and purchased articles and forum posts. I highly recommend giving them a try if you haven’t already.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201604337980530/k2311a0416/4.16.08