Nokia N73  » Phones  »
  • I like the Nokia N73 models especially it's color (mostly I love the black ones, I mean the music edition ones), but I also love it white edition, looks so cute for me
  • But there is some problem that have been reported by my friend that use this cell phone previously

• by regina_lie

I like the Nokia N73 models especially it’s color (mostly I love the black ones, I mean the music edition ones), but I also love it white edition, looks so cute for me. I haven’t buy this Nokia N73 but I have a plan to buy it, I’m stil considering about it.

I like the model, but

I have an objection about it’s dimension, it’s a little bit too big for me, and it’s too thick but it’s okay (that’s not aproblem anymore).

I have try the camera (3.

2 megapixels resolution), and I’m satisfied with the resolution.

The pictures very bright and clear indoor and outdoor.

For me camera is one important thing in ...

• my cell phone, so this gadget has passed my criteria.

But there is some problem that have been reported by my friend that use this cell phone previously.

It often restarting it self when he want to access data in memory card (just the same problem like my 6270), the other ones say that the phone warn

him when he want to save a new data to the memory card, it says that you don’t have enough space to save this data (even his memory card still has much free space).

I have to re think again before i decide to buy my new cell phone, because this type also have many problems, I just don’t want the same problem’s happened.

Nokia N73

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371604337970530/k2311a0416/4.16.08