Duck Brand EZ Start Packaging Tape
  • This tape is the best I have found when you want to make sure your packages stay securely closed
  • I think it is so much better than the brown packaging tape on the market
  • I love this stuff, and will never be without it

• by EmCa11

I sell on ebay, so I am constantly boxing up items to ship out through the mail. This tape is the best I have found when you want to make sure your packages stay securely closed.

This is a very strong, clear packaging tape that has it’s own dispenser, complete with a cutting blade that eliminates the need for scissors.

The best part about it is, once you

cut a piece of tape off, the dispenses holds the edge in place, so you no longer have to search for it the next time you need to use it.

I would always have a hard time finding the edge and I would have to use my fingernail to scrape it off the rest of the tape.

A lot of times when I did this, the tape would ...

• tear and break off in small pieces.

You don’t have to worry about that anymore! Because the dispenser holds the tape in place for you, all I have to do is press it down on the seam of a box, and pull with one hand.

The tape unrolls smoothly and easily, so it hardly ever has bubbles or wrinkles in it.

I love that it is clear too.

You can tape over addresses and other wording on the outside of the package without covering it up.

I think it is so much better than the brown packaging tape on the market.

The tape is almost two inches wide and is VERY strong.

You only need to tape over seams and edges once to make sure the packages stay securely closed.

I love this stuff, and will never be without it!

Duck Brand EZ Start Packaging Tape

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121604337920530/k2311a0416/4.16.08