Westjet Airlines Canada  » Airlines  »
  • I like it for the TV Channels and the free drinks but the seat are too small and there is not enough room

• by daniel jorgensen

I have tried westjet. I like it for the TV Channels and the free drinks but the seat are too small and there is not enough room. They use a Boeing 737 and I been three times from the three days that i used. It was tiring and crowed.

I like westjet

because of the cheap seat sales between victoria and halifax but there is too much people there and if bad thing were to happened which it never happened before. It would be more tiring and scray!

the food on the plane is ok but it costed about 5 bucks and their onboard ...

• tv on the seats have a great choice of tv channels inculding global, ctv, cbc, fox, discovery, etc. they also have pay per view and where the plane going on display.

I hope westjet doesn’t fold like jetgo. if it did then they where have upset people that buy their ticket can’t

get a refund like jetgo did. I hope westjet stay on the air. I like westjet for the great seat price and the onboard tv.

I hope they have bigger plane like air canada and united airlines and that would be better service. westjet don’t have first class but they should.

That my opinion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401604337910530/k2311a0416/4.16.08