Meijer Instant Oatmeal Spice Variety
  • When you cook them in the microwave, your first hint of the delicious breakfast ahead of you is when the kitchen is filled with a delicious, sweet smell
  • My only problem is that the packets don't have a lot of oatmeal in them

• by Nicki Mann

I am a big oatmeal lover, but I usually eat the regular kind out of the big cylinder box! I tried the Meijer Spice Variety at a friend’s house, though, and I loved it so much, I had to buy some for myself!

This oatmeal comes in packets, with five different

flavors: Regular, Maple & Brown Sugar, Cinnamon & Spice, Raisin & Spice, and Apple Cinnamon. When you cook them in the microwave, your first hint of the delicious breakfast ahead of you is when the kitchen is filled with a delicious, sweet smell! And when you sit down to eat, the ...

• oatmeal is delicious! It reminds me of homemade cookies!

My favorite flavor is probably the cinnamon and spice. Kids like these flavors too! Letting kids choose their favorite flavor of oatmeal in the morning makes them enjoy eating it, and ensures that they get a healthy breakfast into their stomachs before

their busy day!

I have even used this oatmeal as food for the nine-month-old baby in the house, to give her something different from her usual baby cereal. My only problem is that the packets don’t have a lot of oatmeal in them. I could eat two or three packets in one sitting!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271604337830430/k2311a0416/4.16.08