Anger Management (2003 movie)  » Movies  »
  • One of my favorite scenes is when they were in the car on the bridge and Jack stops Adam in traffic to sing a song

• by Jermaine McKenzie
      Adam Saddler as Dave Buznik is a man with anger problems, after being forcefully removed from a flight after a so-called abuse of the flight attendant, he ends up in court and is basically forced into doing anger

management classes. This is where Jack Nicholson comes in, he is the instructor of the class. As he puts Adam through the ropes of recovery, it dawns on Adam that Jack is what you might call…a loony. One ...

• of my favorite scenes is when they were in the car on the bridge and Jack stops Adam in traffic to sing a song…”I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay, and I
        pity, any girl who isn’t me today la la la la la la la la la la. ” It’s a feel good movie, with Adam Saddler style comedy and Jack Nicholson as usual never fails to entertain. I Love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1120233781228/k2311a022/2.2.06