Vanilla Musk by Coty  » Perfume  »
  • Most of them have never heard of this perfume and are quite surprised at the cost for such a small bottle
  • This perfume is strictly a women's perfume and I highly recommend using it if you want to catch the attention of someone special

• by RJR

I was introduced to Vanilla Musk by Coty a few years back and now it is the only perfume that I will wear. It is a very expensive product but well worth the money.

I especially like this perfume for it’s longevity. One small spray is very high scented and lasts for

quite a long time and if it rubs off on someone, the scent remains with them and doesn’t fade easily or quickly.

Whenever I wear this perfume people always tell me that I smell “so nice”…and are always asking me, “What are you wearing?” Most of them have never heard of this ...

• perfume and are quite surprised at the cost for such a small bottle. 0.5 of a fl oz. is about $6USD and can’t be found on the shelves with most other perfumes, but only in the specialty perfumes section, where you have to ask for assistance to get it.

This perfume

is strictly a women’s perfume and I highly recommend using it if you want to catch the attention of someone special. It’s one of the most heavenly perfumes you can get out there and it will send your male counterparts crazy. But, always save it for that very special someone!;)

Vanilla Musk by Coty

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561604337780430/k2311a0416/4.16.08