Fashion Reporter store  » Shopping  »
Chaguanas, Trinidad
  • My experience with this company was a good and pleasant surprise

• by RJR

Fashion Reporter is a store that sells clothing that ranges from casual to business to parties and wedding invitees gowns. They do not cater to little children, only from teenagers to adults.

My experience with this company was a good and pleasant surprise. I have bought many items of clothing there and they have always been

helpful when I needed it.

To begin with, they are never hesitant in asking if you need their help. They also make no complaints if you need to “test out or try out” their displayed clothing.

My most helpful experience was when I needed to purchase some business suits. It was my first time having to purchase ...

• some business suits. It was my very first time having to purchase such articles of clothing. The sales rep was very helpful in recommending colours, cloth types that work well in certain environments and suits that are within my price range. They all fit me perfectly and I have no regrets about choosing that store
        to buy my business attire.

Regarding casual clothes, some are pretty expensive but the majority is affordable and they always have sale on sale on different items every week which leaves you wanting to visit them to see what bargain you can get the next week. All in all, I’ll give them a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241604337730430/k2311a0416/4.16.08