Black PS2  » Games  »

• by Nick

Black isn’t really a new game. it’s been out there for awhile now, but I think it is one of the best shoot ‘em up games of our time. there were many things I liked about this game. and only a few things I didn’t like about it.

for one you could destroy just about anything in the game. if you unloaded on a car it

would blow up. and hurt all enemies near it.

second the graphics were great. and hardly do you find a game with great game play and great graphics. I even got a copy for my girlfriend and she loved it.

a total ten out of ten if you ask me. and I’m a gamer. I’ve beaten over 100 games so far.

one ...

• more thing I liked about this game is how hard it is. finally a game that shows one man can’t take out a hundred by himself. also the amount of weapons was a plus.

the only two things I didn’t like about the game are this: it’s only one player. games like this are awesome when you team up with a buddy. and it’s very hard

to take down enemies.

it takes like twenty rounds to drop them. but other then those two things I’ve found that this is one of my favorite games of all times. and most gamers think so as well.

and if you want to give it a “shot” then I bet you’d think so too. the game is long and hard, and you won’t be sad you bought it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281604337720430/k2311a0416/4.16.08