Toshiba Satellite A-135
  • I decided to price shop online which led me to consider a Toshiba model
  • I noticed that when comparing models with comparable features that the Toshiba model consistently was 15% to 20% less than Dell
  • I was so impressed with this laptop for its speed, responsiveness and overall handling that I decided to break from my personal Dell tradition and get the same Toshiba

• by Marvin Stewart

I have been a big fan of the Dell brand for the past 25 years. I used Dell at my office and at home.

Well, my middle son left home this past summer to attend the Univ of So Carolina. He of course needed a laptop.

I decided to price

shop online which led me to consider a Toshiba model. I noticed that when comparing models with comparable features that the Toshiba model consistently was 15% to 20% less than Dell.

I decided on a Toshiba Satellite A-135 model with a 120 giga-byte hard drive, with a ...

• DVD players, 15″ inch screen and Windows Vista, Professional edition. This little laptop has been a gem.

We paid around $550 for it at the time. I have paid three (3) times as much for Dell models in the past. I was so impressed with this

laptop for its speed, responsiveness and overall handling that I decided to break from my personal Dell tradition and get the same Toshiba.

I got my laptops at Best Buy. I encourage the reader to also do a price shop and a ‘hands on’ touch and feel test as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631604337650430/k2311a0416/4.16.08