Brain Assist for Nintendo DS  » Games  »
  • If you enjoyed either one of these games I am sure you will like this one
  • I highly recommend you give this game a try

• by jb3513

I have only had a Nintendo DS for a couple of months but I have quickly realized that I have become addicted to the thinking games that are available. The most recent game I have been addicted to is Brain Assist. It came out in March 2008, and it was really inexpensive

at $19.99.

Brain Assist was developed by the same people who made Brain Age and Brain Age 2. If you enjoyed either one of these games I am sure you will like this one. Up to four people can play on one game cartridge as there is four memory slots to save progress.

On Brain Assist you have twelve mini-games to play to help you get “smarter” and really make you think. My favorite game is Count Mania because it is really difficult to master which makes me play it for hours and hours.

...

• Brain Assist for Nintendo DS
      Once you know how to play all of the 12 mini-games you will want to test yourself to see how smart you actually are. Other options on the video game are to play with another player wirelessly. You can see how compatible your brain’s are together, or challenge against eachother.

I do have to say this is one of the most addicting video games I have ever played. I have had this game almost a month now and there has only been a couple of days that I have actually not played. I highly recommend you give this game a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281604337630430/k2311a0416/4.16.08