Boppy Pregnancy Wedge Cushion  » Health  »
  • I love that it also has a removable cover that is machine washable
  • I bought this from Babies R' Us for $14.99, and it has been worth every penny

• by EmCa11

This is a dense foam cushion that helps ease discomfort during the nine months of pregnancy while you sleep. It is a wedge shaped cushion that has a gradual incline and is great to tuck under your growing belly to add extra support while you lay on your side.

It is recommended that all women lay

on their sides while pregnant. This has become very difficult for me, as the added weight to my midsection has caused a lot of stress on my hips and back. If I lay on my side, gravity pulls on my belly and it becomes very painful. Every muscle in my stomach feels like it is ...

• being pulled, and it becomes difficult for me to breathe. I purchased this cushion in hopes that it would ease my discomfort, and it really has!

After using this for just a couple of nights, I have been sleeping more soundly throughout the night, and wake with far fewer aches and pains. I love the size

of this cushion. It is large enough to provide complete support, but small enough that it doesn’t take up half of my bed the way larger pregnancy pillows can. I love that it also has a removable cover that is machine washable!

I bought this from Babies R’ Us for $14.99, and it has been worth every penny!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341504337601030/k2311a0415/4.15.08