Me & You Lovers Necklace
  • Mother of pearl does not always wear well but I haven't had a problem with Me &You losing is pearly appearance
  • One of the best part of this necklace is the lobster clasp, which allows me to wear my necklace without the fear of losing in on the subway or at work
  • Shortly after the year I bought the same necklace and removed the pendants and attached them to a sterling silver key chain, it turned out great
  • QVC offers a similar Me & You necklace but I found the one at RedEnvelope

• by nightshadow
      This beautiful sterling silver necklace measures 18 inches in length but can be adjusted to 16, is lovely addition to anyone’s jewelry box. It comes with two rectangle pendants which measure one inch by one half inch attached by a removable ring.

The top pendant is adorned with mother of pearl and the other is

gleaming sterling silver.

Inlaid in the mother of pearl are the Chinese signs for Me & You.

Mother of pearl does not always wear well but I haven’t had a problem with Me &You losing is pearly appearance.

Engraved into the sterling silver pendant are the English versions of Me & You.

One of ...

• the best part of this necklace is the lobster clasp, which allows me to wear my necklace without the fear of losing in on the subway or at work.

In 2004 I received The Me&You necklace as an early Christmas present which I loved but my boyfriend seemed to love it more.

Shortly after the

year I bought the same necklace and removed the pendants and attached them to a sterling silver key chain, it turned out great.

My boyfriend absolutely loved our Me & You matching accessories.

QVC offers a similar Me & You necklace but I found the one at RedEnvelope.

com are much better quality, and about the same price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4510233760428/k2311a021/2.1.06