Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0  » Software  »

• by realityrain

I recently upgraded from Adobe Photoshop Elements 4. 0 to Adobe Photoshope Elements 6. 0.

I was so excited because I had heard it had some new elements to it that would make producing outstanding photos even better and easier. I have been casually playing with it, doing stuff I would normally do and gradually coming across the

new elements that are improved or added in 6.

0 from 4. 0.

I do like that you can right click on quite a few things for extra options instead of always having to go to the buttons and pull down menus at the top. You can also right click on an image to move layers back and ...

• forth which has been a tremendous help and makes things much easier.

While I do like all of these aspects there is one part that I really dislike. The screen is very dark.

Instead of the light grays and white colors that are used in the tool bars and workspace there is now dark grays and

even darker grays. It is depressing when you get on there and I do not think it shows off the pictures on a dark gray background as well as the white background did in 4.

0. I do like 6.

0 but I have seriously thought about going back to 4. 0 if only for the lighter feel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301504337541030/k2311a0415/4.15.08