Yankee Candle Housewarmer Jar Candles
  • These are Yankee Candles strongest scented candles, and they smell AMAZING
  • Categories include floral scents, food scents, and even aromatherapy scented candles, so there is definitely something for everyone
  • I love that even when the candle is gone, I can use these jars to store items in, or even plant flowers in
  • I have found these candles to be the best value for the money spent, and they are the only kind I now use in my house

• by EmCa11

These are Yankee Candles strongest scented candles, and they smell AMAZING! Yankee Candle Company has several different collections, and the Housewarmer collection alone has around 100 different scents to choose from including, baby powder, clean cotton, Christmas wreath, cherry lemonade, autumn leaves, buttercream, lilac blossoms and more! Categories include floral scents, food scents, and even aromatherapy scented candles, so

there is definitely something for everyone.

All Yankee Candles are made with premium-grade, paraffin waxes specially blended with fragrance extracts and essential oils. The candles come in heavy, sturdy glass jars with glass lids. I love that even when the candle is gone, I can use these jars to store items in, or even plant flowers in. They are ...

• available in three sizes; 3.7 ounces, 14.5 ounces and 22 ounces. All of my candles are the 22 ounce size, and they can burn up to 110-150 hours! I have had many of these candles that have lasted well over a year, and I’m just having to replace them now.

The thing that I love about these is how powerful

the scents are! After lighting, it only takes a few minutes before the scent starts to linger throughout the whole house. It’s not so strong that it is headache inducing however. I have found these candles to be the best value for the money spent, and they are the only kind I now use in my house. They make great gifts too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121504337421030/k2311a0415/4.15.08