Delta Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • The nearest airport to my house is a hub of Delta airlines, therefore Delta offers the best rates
  • I would recommend Delta Airlines to any type of traveler, either for business or pleasure

• by Marc

For the past ten years I have had to fly to Florida and Atlanta for business on a monthly basis. The nearest airport to my house is a hub of Delta airlines, therefore Delta offers the best rates. Needless to say, I always take the lowest fare, and as a result I almost always use Delta.

Overall, I have been pleased

with Delta Airlines. In the past ten years of flying with the airline they have only lost my luggage once and only one flight has been canceled. The time that my flight was canceled was due to an event that was out of the control of Delta, yet they still upgraded me to first class on the next available flight ...

• for free.

The quality of their airplanes, for the most part, is above average. Nearly all of of my flights have been on time, and if they’re not I usually have to wait 30 minutes at the most.

The flight attendants are usually helpful and kind. Only on a few flights I have experienced flight attendants who were unkind. The complimentary

beverage service is always a plus, and the food is reasonably priced for an airline.

Overall, the flights I have been on have been smooth, and only a rocky landing here and there. Usually the only bumpiness is due to factors that have been out of the pilot’s control.

I would recommend Delta Airlines to any type of traveler, either for business or pleasure.

Delta Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401504337411030/k2311a0415/4.15.08