Henry Weinhard’s IPA  » Food  »
  • Certainly, at an extra cost of three to four dollars you could get one bitchin' brewsky, but most of us beer-drinkers are fresh out of college anyhow, which most likely means our personal incomes aren't particularly inspiring, so chances are the money you have to spend on beer should either be spent frugally, or
  • Go out to your local Safeway or Roth's and make a night with Henry's new delicious IPA

• by matthew S. Tanabe

Henry Weinhard’s came out with an India Pale Ale not too long ago, and, for a refreshing price, this is a refreshing ale. Henry Weinhard’s Ale line has attached to it a famously low price for a rather decent beverage.

This is common knowledge throughout the Northwest.

Now with an IPA a part of its repertoire, I toast the Blitz-Weinhard Brewing Company with a raised glass and a mighty “hooray” that resounds through my kitchen at this hour, 11:33PM.

I am also alone, but quite content with a cool H.

W.

IPA in front of me.

Yes sir, if you’re an IPA fanatic like me I cannot recomment too highly this particular choice (six-pack for $5.

65 in Oregon).

Certainly, at an ...

• Henry Weinhard's IPA
      extra cost of three to four dollars you could get one bitchin’ brewsky, but most of us beer-drinkers are fresh out of college anyhow, which most likely means our personal incomes aren’t particularly inspiring, so chances are the money you have to
      spend on beer should either be spent frugally, or…not on beer.

But no one likes that option.

So take heed.

Go out to your local Safeway or Roth’s and make a night with Henry’s new delicious IPA.

And drink wisely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271504337371030/k2311a0415/4.15.08