1993 Honda Civic  » Cars  »
  • I bought the car with 100,000 miles on it and never had a problem
  • The car was also pretty roomy inside for a small sedan, and I thought it was comfortable to drive on long distances
  • I really think it is one of the best cars I have ever owned

• by adzs29

I owned a 1993 Honda civic for many years. My brother ended up totaling it otherwise I would still be driving it today. The civic was a great car.

I bought the car with 100,000 miles on it and never had a problem. Just

normal maintenance kept the car in top condition.

I drove that car from California to Utah and Idaho and back. I took a trip to South Carolina from California and back.

The car did awesome. I was never worried as to whether or not it was going to start, stall, break down, over heat, etc.

I also loved the car because it did great in the snow. I never put snow tires on during the winter,but the car still did so good when the roads were bad.

I cannot remember ...

• 1993 Honda Civic
      even one incident where I was worried about going off the road, or having something happen when it was snowy out. The car was also pretty roomy inside for a small sedan, and I thought it was comfortable to drive on long distances.

That car took me

every where and I put a lot of miles on it. I would buy another civic again for sure if I were single, but it really is not a family sized vehicle.

I really think it is one of the best cars I have ever owned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91504337311030/k2311a0415/4.15.08