Japanese restaurant Calgary  » Restaurants  »
302 4 th. Avenue S.W. , Calgary , Alberta
  • I would recommend any one visiting Calgary to try the Japanese Village if Japanese food is a speciality

• by Mark Williams

During my last visit to Calgary, Alberta, Canada, a friend of mine took me to a Japanese restaurant right in downtown Calgary. The name is Japanese Village.

My friend told me that this is one of the most popular Asian restaurants in the City.

Sure enough, as soon as

you enter the front door, you have the feel of hospitality and congeniality with all the welcoming smiles of the waiters and waitresses.

I felt so comfortable.

We also got a table in a nice cosy and comfortable corner.

There was a wide variety of items on the ...

• menu.

As always when I go to Japanese restaurants, my favorite is tempura shrimp, nice and crispy , and miso soup !

The Chef was so skilled.

He prepared all the items we ordered right in front of us.

The way he handled the knives, throwing it around his

body, catching it back just at the nick of time , oh ! That was amazing !

Tempura was excellent, tasted like they had a special recipe too, and so was the service.

I would recommend any one visiting Calgary to try the Japanese Village if Japanese food is a speciality !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71504337260930/k2311a0415/4.15.08