L’Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditioner
1.5
  • I have been fairly disappointed in this product
  • I bought L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditioner, For Medium To Long, Damaged Hair
  • I paid about four dollars for this at Wal-Mart

• by EmCa11

I have been fairly disappointed in this product. I have very long hair that is coarse and dry. I bought L’Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditioner, For Medium To Long, Damaged Hair. I always need a conditioner that is very thick and rich. This one fits that description, but I get

less than desirable results.

After using this for the first time, my hair was easy to comb out after stepping out of the shower. It seemed to have done a great job to detangle my hair. After my hair dried however, it was very dull and felt like it had a film ...

• on it. There was no shine or bounce, just a heavy, weighed down feeling. After a few more uses, it didn’t detangle as well, and my hair was still left dull and lifeless. It has also started to feel dry again. This conditioner doesn’t seem to moisturize that well, and has
        done nothing to improve the appearance of my hair. The one good thing about it is that it does smell very good. It has a nice, clean, floral scent to it.

I paid about four dollars for this at Wal-Mart. I had bought the shampoo as well, but don’t think I will re-purchase either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311504337170930/k2311a0415/4.15.08