Victoria’s Secret Body By Victoria Bras  » Clothes  »
1.0
  • I would recommend that people spend there money elsewhere

• by EmCa11

I used to be a fan of Victoria’s Secret lingerie. There prices have risen dramatically within the past few years, and I have since discovered that there are much better options out there.

One of my many disappointments has been the Body By Victoria Hidden Wire Bra. This bra has lightly lined cups with a stretch material. The material is a microfiber fabric

that I find to be a little uncomfortable. It is a little scratchy, and it has a tendency to snag easily. The bra has adjustable straps, and an underwire that is very thin and flexible.

The really bad thing about this bra is the quality. I hand wash all of my bras and after just a couple of washings, the cups tend to ...

• develop these wrinkles. They are very noticeable under close fitting tops, and no matter how I try to smooth them out, they always come back. The colors seem to fade very fast as well. The fabric also seems to stretch out very easily. I will adjust the straps when I first put it on so it will fit well. Just a couple
        hours later, I have to re-adjust them because they never seem to be tight enough anymore. At $36 each, these are just not worth it! I have since switched to other brands, and have been very happy. Even the $9.99 bras you can find at Wal-Mart are better quality than Victoria’s Secret Bras. I would recommend that people spend there money elsewhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551504337150930/k2311a0415/4.15.08