Baby Talk Magazine  » Media  »
  • This magazine has helped me prepare for the birth of my baby by helping me know what to expect and calming my fears of things such as labor and delivery, and how to handle stress when bringing a newborn home
  • I would definitely recommend this magazine for anyone who is expecting a child and for all that have babies at home

• by EmCa11

A friend of mine bought me a subscription to Baby Talk Magazine after I had become pregnant, and I have found it to be a great source of information.

It is published monthly and has great features such as Baby Checkup, which is all about the health of your baby, and Baby Steps which tell you all about

the milestones your baby will reach and when to expect them to be achieved. There are always tips and advice on everything from shopping for baby gear, to what to feed your baby when they start on solid foods. I find it helpful that they always include tips for moms as well. They have great articles on ...

• how to lose the baby weight and how to relieve stress. This magazine has helped me prepare for the birth of my baby by helping me know what to expect and calming my fears of things such as labor and delivery, and how to handle stress when bringing a newborn home.

There are also great advertisements for products

you never knew existed and contests you can enter. You can win everything from a spa vacation to free baby food. I really like to take advantage of all the coupons that are offered as well. I would definitely recommend this magazine for anyone who is expecting a child and for all that have babies at home.

Baby Talk Magazine
    Greg says :

I have had all my children 30 years ago, and somehow I get Baby Talk magazine every month, someone must have thoiught it would be funny to subscribe me, now I can’t unsubscribe and it’s pissing me off. The wife thinks I have a baby somewhere else. I hate this f__ magazine.

Samir says :

Sorry to see your ordeal Greg…

Hope your problem is solved now. This famous magazine along with its sister concern Parenting is shutting down.

These two magazines - Babytalk and Parenting - were simply awesome. Sad to see them go.

If anyone interested in getting old issues of Babytalk to help them with their children, they can get them from Amazon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 391504337140930/k2311a0415/4.15.08