Olive Garden Grand Rapids MI  » Restaurants  »
3883 28TH ST SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512
  • I love Italian food, so I have always been a fan of Italian restaurants
  • They, of course, were able to live up to the Olive Garden standards with delicious foods and drinks
  • I enjoy trying new things on their menu for variety
  • I really like this Olive Garden and would recommend it to anyone

• by myotherair

I love Italian food, so I have always been a fan of Italian restaurants. Olive Garden is one of my favorites for sure. When living in Grand Rapids, MI I liked to visit the Olive Garden on 28th street. They, of course, were able to live up to the Olive Garden standards with delicious foods and drinks. I enjoy trying new things on their menu for variety. The dishes always look great, with a

fabulous presentation. The taste also always meets my expectations. They have great cooks at this location, and I was never served a low quality dish. My favorites are cheese ravioli or their individual pizza dishes. The desserts also offer a great way to end the meal. While a little pricey, the desserts are creative and also made to perfection.

I especially like the 28th street Grand Rapids location because of the employees. Entering the ...

• restaurant, they always are courteous and quickly get you seated or take your name for waiting. The waiting times have never been that long and they give a good estimation of when you will be seated. The servers are great too. They must pick out the most personable people they can for waiters/waitresses. They are generally fun people and listen to what your needs are, making sure they have your order right. They give
        good recommendations for drinks or advice for deciding between dishes. They offer great service throughout the meal, not being overwhelming and obnoxious, but being there enough.

Bills are brought out in a timely manner and picked up promptly. The restaurant has a good size parking lot, with ample spots, but nothing too far from the door. The restaurant is snazzy and clean inside. Great bathrooms. I really like this Olive Garden and would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71504336980930/k2311a0415/4.15.08