From Celluloid to Cyberspace by Kevin F McCarthy and Elizabeth Heneghan  » Books  »
0.5
  • I only like the quality cover of the book, which is hard-cover and the design is kind of nice
  • I hope that it would be a good book, but it just doesn't suit me at all

• by eryana09

I really felt extremely bored reading this book title, From Celluloid to Cyberspace (The Media Arts and the Changing Arts World), which is written by Kevin F McCarthy and Elizabeth Heneghan. Luckily, I did not end up buying the book but just borrowed it from the library. To be honest, I haven’t read this book until finish and I had already return it back

to the library. It is really boring with a capital B. Oh yes, I stopped reading until the page 32 only. That’s boring for me.

The book talks about the different media groups and arts organizations on the whole and there are lots of aspects that they weigh the pros and then cons and what are the key factors and challenges that audiences and ...

• the key individuals face. I would be more appreciative if there are real life drawings or something, just to make light of the matters being said and perhaps the pages won’t be too draggy. I only like the quality cover of the book, which is hard-cover and the design is kind of nice. But there are none other factors which I could praise
        and this is only suitable for the arts people. But not just ordinary arts people, but those producing the bucks or the producing art types. I can imagine shelled-rim glasses people reading this back to back, honestly speaking.

Sorry but I can’t relate anything to this book title at all. I hope that it would be a good book, but it just doesn’t suit me at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171504336880930/k2311a0415/4.15.08