Stay Mad for Life  » Books  »
  • He looks like a really influential and positive author and I could definitely relates to everything he said in this book

• by eryana09

This book title, Stay Mad for Life has really a long link to it. And on the front page itself, the continuation title is: Get Rich, Stay Rich (Make Your Kids Even Richer). Can you imagine the title? Very long indeed and makes me wonder can you really do what the books suggested? The writer/author is none other than Jim

Cramer, and for an idea on how he looks like, you can just get this book and his face is imprinted in front. He looks like a really influential and positive author and I could definitely relates to everything he said in this book.

He is also a host at CNBC and I understand that he has tons of readers reading his book.

• He is what you call a financial consultant or an expert in this field. He talks facts but it’s either you get his drift, or gets lost along the way. He is a practical person, and I’m not surprised if he is really rich rich, if you know what I mean. There are even investigations in this book on certain funds
        that he had researched thoroughly and given a very good summary so as a reader, I don’t have to find that out. He has given me the facts.

This book is my joyful book of finance and when my financial situation runs low, I look for books like this to get my spirit back up. The only thing left to do is to get rich.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171404336830630/k2311a0414/4.14.08