Don’t Be That Girl by Travis. L Stork  » Books  »
  • This book is hilarious, funny and at the same time, there is a serious note in it that all of us readers should address

• by eryana09

Don’t Be That Girl is a book that when I read, I feel like it has got something to do with me. Because, I won’t say which, but I fall into 1 kind of category as described by the author in this book; naming Travis. L Stork. Travis knows just

how to describe the different types of girls/ladies.

For instance, there’s the do-er type, the always yes type, the always say no type and many more. The image in front of the book is also very suggestive and certainly eye-catching. Something tells me that whoever having this book will refer to ...

• it more than 1 time. Because the personality traits that are described are very “SPOT-ON”. This book is hilarious, funny and at the same time, there is a serious note in it that all of us readers should address.

Writer wants women in general to follow your heart and

not to restrict yourself into being the person that you think you actually are. Hopefully, I could become like that someday. I’m still on the verge of improving. So, do help me there. I need books like this very much. Two-thumbs up for Don’t Be That Girl.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171404336790630/k2311a0414/4.14.08