The Tunnels by Michelle Gagnon  » Books  »
  • If you can, then I recommend this book 100% to you

• by eryana09

As much as this title book story, The Tunnels shudders me to read the gory crime scene details, I do read it anyway. That’s because the storyline is very good. It is like watching a good late-night crime show on TV like the CSI or something or “Kiss the Girls”, in fact.

Written by Michelle Gagnon, the storyline flows fast and steady and

I find myself fascinated by the FBI Agent character, known as Kelly Jones. She is really brilliant in this story and in my mind, I’m already picturing Jennifer Garner as the lead since she got that “Alias” behavior and look of an FBI Agent. Now, the gory and gruesome details. Will you be able to read about 2 female students whose ...

• body parts are found mutilated and positioned in a very sardonic way? If you can, then I recommend this book 100% to you. So the story case starts off something like that and Agent Kelly Jones happens to be on the case and she will be the person to solve this case until the end of the book.

The killer loves the thrill

of chase and chase and it turns out that the 2 female body victims are 2 powerful sort of Mafia-daughters. So, the story gets fishy. Well, not really Mafia-like but more to powerful and influential men. So why were the girls killed and positioned in such a way? Read on to find out. I won’t spoil your gory fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171304336771230/k2311a0413/4.13.08