Charter Phone Service  » General services  »
  • The cost of basic telephone service is absurd
  • After thinking it over for awhile I decided to take up Charter on their telephone service offer
  • I would recommend Charter phone service to anyone who has the ability to get it in their area

• by Marc

Each month every homeowner everywhere dreads the utility bills. I am no different. With electricity rates skyrocketing and already high cable rates rising, it seems that telephone service should be the least of my worries. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The cost of basic telephone service is absurd.

My cable provider, Charter Communications, recently began to offer and

promote their cable telephone service in my area. It seemed almost too good to be true; they were offering phone service for almost one-quarter of what I had been paying my local telephone service provider. It was something that I considered, however it wasn’t my top priority.

After thinking it over for awhile I decided to take up Charter on ...

• their telephone service offer. A technician came two my house two weeks after I requested the service from Charter and had my phone up and running in about two hours. Not only was the technician kind, but also very helpful in explaining to me how to get the most out of my new service.

I can’t tell any differences between the

Charter phone service and the phone service that I used to have except for the now much lower price on the bill. My phone service has never cut out or been fuzzy, and the caller ID and voice mail services have been more than useful.

I would recommend Charter phone service to anyone who has the ability to get it in their area.

Charter Phone Service
    Alexander Kozloff says :

There is no dial tone on my handset, and it says to check telephone line. All lights are lit and everything is working except there is no dial tone. Please tell me what I have to do. My number is 909.948.8822 Thank You

John says :

Try a different wall socket, if you have one. Try a different phone line and a different phone if you have one available. It’s either a problem with the phone, the phone line, or the wall socket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251304336741230/k2311a0413/4.13.08