User’s Guide To Brain-Boosting Supplements  » Books  »
  • I learned from the book that Vitamin C is helpful in preventing the occurremce of Alzheimer's disease
  • I believe it is worth investing for this book that cost only about $5.95
  • I highly recommend this book to equip you for old age
  • I also consider the book as an important weapon against senile dementia and Alzheimer's disase

• by abigail327

I do really appreciate the book “User’s Guide To Brain-Boosting Supplements” written by James Gormely and Shari Lieberman and published by Basic Health ublications. I find the book highly informative and very helpful.

It contains a wealth of inormation on best brain-boosting dietary supplements including vitamin C, vitamin E, amino acids,

huperzine A, acetyl-L-carnitine.

It contains information on how to us these supplements safely and effectively to achieve optimum brain power.

It also contains inormation on hrbs that play important role in fighting brain deterioration in old age.

There is also a wealth of information on specialized supplements which helps greatly in combatting ...

• brain decline in old age.

I learned from the book that Vitamin C is helpful in preventing the occurremce of Alzheimer’s disease.

Vitamin C is also helpful in preventing cognitive impairment.

Information ound in the book will help someone in preparing himself/herself for old age when brain detorioration start to

occur.

I believe it is worth investing for this book that cost only about $5.

95.

I highly recommend this book to equip you for old age.

I also consider the book as an important weapon against senile dementia and Alzheimer’s disase.

It also contains imormation on training your brain for maximum potntial.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171304336731230/k2311a0413/4.13.08