Seventh Generation Diapers
  • I like the wheat color of the diaper and the fact that there are no characters or designs on them
  • My only problem is that they are pricier than other name brands

• by Cherise

Seventh Generation diapers can usually be purchased from health food stores (The Nugget,Whole Foods,etc. ), Babies R Us, or online through Diapers.

com and Amazon.

My 17 mo.

old son has very sensitive skin and seems to break out with all the many different diaper brands out there (we’ve tried them all).

I had a

coupon for Seventh Generation diapers and decided to give them a try.

They are very pricey, but they do not contain any chemicals like chlorine or fragrances.

They also do not take as long to break down as other diapers.

We’ve just finished the pack and my son’s bottom has healed up and ...

• he has not broke out at all with these diapers! They are very absorbent, we have not had any leaks at all.

They are also very stretchy and fit him well.

I like the wheat color of the diaper and the fact that there are no characters or designs on them.

My

only problem is that they are pricier than other name brands.

You can get them a bit cheaper through Diapers.

com, which is what I’ll probably do in the future.

I’m so glad to have found a diaper that my son can be comfortable in, and that I feel good about.

I love these diapers!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541304336681230/k2311a0413/4.13.08