Skittles lip balm by Lipsmacker
  • There's a reason why this brand is called Lipsmacker, they make the best flavored lip balms and lip glosses
  • Both my current boyfriend and my ex boyfriend have enjoyed the flavor
  • I just put on some strawberry, but I think my favorite flavors are the tropical ones, specifically banana berry and mango peach

• by Allison

There’s a reason why this brand is called Lipsmacker, they make the best flavored lip balms and lip glosses. The Skittles line is probably one of my favorites, it tastes great, has gone over quite well with the guys, and it moisturizes my lips without any icky stickiness. Plus, it even gives my

lips a subtle, healthy shine!

Granted, it’s not excatly Blistex. It does get a little sticky after a while, because it’s more of a cosmetic product that a lip balm meant to soothe and moisten lips. I don’t use it in place of my lip balm for long periods of time. But it is great when I’m with my boyfriend. Both my current boyfriend and my ex boyfriend have enjoyed the flavor. I mean, it DOES taste like Skittles. Kinda gives extra meaning to “gimme some sugar” if you know what I mean.

It comes in so many great flavors too. I just put on some strawberry, but ...

• Skittles lip balm by Lipsmacker
      I think my favorite flavors are the tropical ones, specifically banana berry and mango peach. I think banana berry is the best out of all of them, but that’s just me!

These are great for kissing. They taste great, for me and my boyfriend, but it dosn’t have any color or glitter so

I’m not covering his lips and cheeks with pink, glittery goop. But they’re not just for dates. Even when I’m not with my boyfriend, which is most of the time because of the distance, I sometimes wear this stuff as a sweet treat. I mean, it tastes so great, but doesn’t have any calories!

Laurie Leach says :

I have allergy to many items and wonder if your skittles Strawberry banana lip balm, contain any of the following soy, almond or any nuts. Please list the ingredients for me. Thank you,

Galega says :

Skittles lip balm by Lipsmacker doesn’t contain almond, soy or nuts in its ingredients. There should not be any problem for you in using it.

tuliy says :

you can check the website of skittles or the product it self they do write the ingredients on the back of it
but i know they dont contain these ingredients. But for 100% comfort company email

Leah McKenzie says :

re : There’s a reason why this brand is called Lipsmacker, they make the best flavored lip balms and lip glosses
Lipsmacker’s brand makes incredible lip balms and glosses…they taste and smell almost exactly how they are supposed to. I have yet to see another brand get their flavors as close as Lipsmacker’s has. As a kid I had to keep from eating them because they smelled so good This brand is absolutely amazing.

Shayna Resnick says :

re : I just put on some strawberry, but I think my favorite flavors are the tropical ones, specifically banana berry and mango peach
I like the fruity taste too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311304336631230/k2311a0413/4.13.08