Citizen Skyhawk Watch with EcoDrive  » Watches  »
  • The ease at which this watch can switch and sync between time zones is amazing
  • Overall, this is the best watch that I've owned so far and I love it
  • I would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a new one

• by LTXX

I received this watch as a gift roughly two years ago. Previously, watches didn’t last me very long because they band would break, the face would become scratched, or I would just forget to replace the battery. This watch has changed it all!

To start, I love the look of this watch! The titanium alloy is such a great color, almost a

gun-metal gray. Due to the fact that the watch is partially titanium, the band shows almost no scratches at all and it’s still functioning perfectly!

I also love the fact that I’ll never have to change the battery! The Eco-Drive feature is light powered and the electronic display and second hand go in to powersave mode if the watch has been in ...

• the dark for a certain amount of time.

The display of the watch is very easy to read and it’s also very handy to have 24/hr time as well as the current 12/hr time and date displayed at once. The ease at which this watch can switch and sync between time zones is amazing! It even allows you to add specific timing

for cities if you wish. I often use the alarm feature to remind me of things to do and because it has 3 alarms I don’t have to reset them if something new comes up.

Overall, this is the best watch that I’ve owned so far and I love it! I would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a new one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641304336501230/k2311a0413/4.13.08