Cold Stone Creamery Naperville IL  » Restaurants  »
Naperville, IL
  • In my opinion, Cold Stone Creamery is the best ice cream place in the world
  • The ice cream is always fresh and delicious, too
  • I think you can go to Cold Stone one hundred times in a row and never order the exact same thing, if you don't want to, with all of the different combinations of flavors and toppings
  • I like walking to Cold Stone with my family and getting ice cream

• by Nicki Mann

In my opinion, Cold Stone Creamery is the best ice cream place in the world. And the one in downtown Naperville is especially wonderful! My sister and I took the three kids there on a Saturday night when the store was bustling with customers! Even though there was barely any standing place in the store, with all of

the downtown pedestrians stopping in for ice cream, we found the store very clean, and the service was wonderful. The line moved along quickly. Although the employees had their hands full, they were in good moods, and took the time to speak to us and the kids!

The ice cream is always fresh and delicious, too. I think ...

• you can go to Cold Stone one hundred times in a row and never order the exact same thing, if you don’t want to, with all of the different combinations of flavors and toppings! And the prices really aren’t much more expensive than those found at garden-variety ice cream stores!

Here’s a word from the four-year-old in my

family: “I like walking to Cold Stone with my family and getting ice cream. My favorite flavor is strawberry ice cream with brownies on top!” And my own new favorite is their new chocolate cake batter ice crem, not to be confused with regular chocolate ice cream! The chocolate cake batter flavor really does taste like chocolate cake batter!

I love that place!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71304336311130/k2311a0413/4.13.08