Flex Wear Contact Lenses  » Health  »
  • To remedy my problem, I decided to buy eyeglasses
  • After using my eyeglasses for a long time, however, I thought of using contact lenses, if only to change my appearance

• by acmepride

Perhaps because of genetics or my constant exposure to my computer, my vision is no longer a perfect 20/20.

In fact, I feel like I’m almost legally blind. To remedy my problem, I decided to buy eyeglasses. After using my eyeglasses for a long time, however, I thought of using contact

lenses, if only to change my appearance.

Without knowing what contact lenses would be best for me, I consulted my sister because she constantly wears contact lenses. I was happily surprised when she said that she would just buy me one.

The next day, she gave me a small blue rectangular box.

• It read Flex Wear Vision (UV monthly disposable contact lenses). Armed with the tips of my sister on how to properly wear it, I excitedly opened the box and wore my spanking new contact lenses.

To be honest, it felt uncomfortably awkward at first. After sometime, though, I became used to

it and I really felt good because it seemed as if I was given a perfect vision. What’s more, I need not worry about losing it since it’s fairly cheap and it’s easily disposable.

With proper care and maintenance, Flex Wear would truly help give you the perfect vision you are looking for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341304336211130/k2311a0413/4.13.08