Revlon Colorstay Liquid Makeup with Soft Flex  » Cosmetics  »
  • Needless to say many times the products simply do not live up to the hype and I find myself disappointed if not disgusted with the actual performance versus the promised performance
  • My experience with other makeups that promise similar performance is that they wear off very quickly
  • However, as this was a part of Revlon's Colorstay line which promises to be long lasting I thought it was worth a shot
  • It is the best foundation hands down that I have ever used
  • I have definitely found a makeup that I will be sticking with for a long time to come

• by Virginia Braden
      Hi! My name is Virginia Braden and I am a confirmed make-up junkie. I simply can’t resist trying out new products and I have baskets full of makeup to prove it! Needless to say many times the products simply do not live up to the hype and I find myself disappointed if not disgusted with the actual performance versus the promised performance.

I am always looking for the next new best thing and when I saw the commercials for the new Revlon makeup

foundation with Soft Flex I simply couldn’t help myself, I simply had to try it.

The ads promise a flawless look that doesn’t feel heavy and moves with your skin.

My experience with other makeups that promise similar performance is that they wear off very quickly.

However, as this was a part of Revlon’s Colorstay line which promises to be long lasting I thought it was worth a shot.

I bought it, I tried it and I love it! It is ...

• the best foundation hands down that I have ever used.

It glides on your skin and is so easy to apply.

You don’t have to drag and pull to get it to cover your face and it is absolutely weightless.

It makes my skin look soft and dewy and it does not settle into pores–a pet peeve of mine.

It blends right in, you don’t need but a dusting of face powder, if any at all, and boy does it last.

I actually

forgot I had it on last week when I went to the gym and after an hour and a half of sweating and excercising, it was still intact and looked great.

This is a fantastic product that really delivers what it promises and I am extremely pleased with my purchase–especially when you consider that it retails for just a fraction of the price of the department store brands.

I have definitely found a makeup that I will be sticking with for a long time to come!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110233620328/k2311a021/2.1.06