Avon’s Skin So Soft Whipped Body Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to use body oil in my lotion regiment and I was very intrigued when I came across Whipped body oil
  • Avon's Skin So Soft Whipped Body Oil is an interesting take on body oil
  • I recommend choosing a flavour that suits your likes
  • I have also noticed when I apply this to my skin, it does not feel greasy at all which is a plus
  • Whipped Body Oil is definitely a new feel for me, but it's a good one

• by RJR

I like to use body oil in my lotion regiment and I was very intrigued when I came across Whipped body oil. I wanted to try it for a while and finally broke down and bought a bottle.

Avon’s Skin So Soft Whipped Body Oil is an interesting take on body oil. It is in the form that normal body lotions come

in but the feel of it is so much lighter than you would expect.

This product comes in three different scents; Original, Light and Lush which is a citrus type scent and Soft and Sensual which is a light sweet scent. I recommend choosing a flavour that suits your likes. I personally like Light and Lush.

It spreads generously on your skin, which ...

• means you don’t have to apply alot and you can get a great number of applications from one bottle. This is 12 fl oz. bottle, so I expect it to last longer than my other Avon products. As with other Avon products I’ve used, the scent lingers and leaves a lasting effects which sometimes stays with you overnight.

I have also noticed

when I apply this to my skin, it does not feel greasy at all which is a plus. It is formulated with Shea Butter which has wonderful healing properties. There are also a variety of extracts and oils incorporated.

Overall, I give this product a 10. Whipped Body Oil is definitely a new “feel” for me, but it’s a good one. I recommend trying it.

Bonnie beck says :

re : Whipped Body Oil is definitely a new feel for me, but it’s a good one
    What happened to the whipped body oil?

Galega says :

Avon has discontinued production of Whipped body oil. You should not buy it, unless it is again started to be produced as there will be possibility of you getting duplicate product. Avon is currently promoting Sensual Gelled Body Oil as a replacement of Whipped Body Oil. You can try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311104336100730/k2311a0411/4.11.08