Avon’s Skin So Soft Gelled Body Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to say that I don't regret it and would never go back
  • I recommend choosing a flavour that suits your likes
  • I like this fact cause it is only 6.7 fl oz
  • I have also noticed when I apply this to my skin, it does not feel greasy at all but gives my body a nice after- shine almost like the look of silk which pleases me greatly

• by RJR

I have been meaning to try this product for a while and I finally bit the bullet and bought it. I have to say that I don’t regret it and would never go back.

Avon’s Skin So Soft Gelled Body Oil delivers exactly what it promises and so much more. On applying this product to your skin it quickly dries and absorbs into your

skin leaving a lovely lingering scent that lasts for quite a while, even overnight at times.

This product comes in three different scents; Original, Light and Lush which is a citrus type scent and Soft and Sensual which is a light sweet scent. I recommend choosing a flavour that suits your likes. I personally like Light and Lush.

It spreads generously on your skin, which means ...

• you don’t have to apply alot and you can get a great number of applications from one tube. I like this fact cause it is only 6.7 fl oz. and it give me the option of not having to buy it very often.

a nice “after- shine” almost like the look of silk which pleases me greatly. They also use a variety of extracts and oils as with many other products. This is always very good for the skin.

Overall, I’ll give this product a 10 after considering all the benefits. But especially for the satiny shiny after effect it gives my skin and the lovely scent that accompanies it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311104336090730/k2311a0411/4.11.08