Victoria’s Secret Body Mists
  • I forget what my then-boyfriend thought of it, but I know my current bofriend likes it
  • So naturally, about a month later when I was at Victoria's Secret, I bought a bottle of the body mist, and some lotion in my favorite fragrances
  • Now, I'm not saying I don't like any of the other fragrances

• by Allison

This stuff smells great, I only wish I had more excuses to wear it!

My first scent was Love Spell, and I just loved the way it smelled. It was unlike any fragrance I’d ever bought before! I forget what my then-boyfriend thought of it, but I know my current bofriend likes it. In fact, once after seeing him he asked me what that perfume was, because it smelled so enchanting. Well, I guess we know why it’s called Love Spell.

My two favorite

fragrances are that and Pure Seduction. I was first exposed to that scent in school, a girl in my algebra class was putting on some lotion in that scent, and it just smelled so great. So naturally, about a month later when I was at Victoria’s Secret, I bought a bottle of the body mist, and some lotion in my favorite fragrances.

However, one thing I will say is that these body mists start to lose their quality over time. I mean, they ...

• still smell good to me even though I’ve had them for a year, but they don’t smell quite as nice as they once did. So if you buy them, use them! Don’t let them go to waste!

And as with any fragrance, they smell great when you put them on, but not so great hours later. But that’s nothing terrible, all fragrances do that.

Now, I’m not saying I don’t like any of the other fragrances. In fact, they have a new one

I sampled a month ago that I liked, I just didn’t buy it because I was trying to save my money for all the cool stuff I was gonna buy at Anime Boston. But if I do buy a new fragrance, I may go with the new one.

I love these sexy, romantic fragrances. I don’t need a pair of lacy panties or seductive lingere from this store, I just need a bottle of Victoria’s Secret body mist to make me feel enchanting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561104336080730/k2311a0411/4.11.08