BIORE Shine Control Clay Mask
  • I highly recommend this mask to anyone who struggles with too much shine and oil
  • After using the BIORE Shine Control Clay Mask I immediately noticed a difference and received an instant boost of confidence

• by Daniel Whittingslow

BIORE Shine Control Clay Mask is one of the few masks I’ve used that actually worked. I’ve tried countless other masks from many other companies and none of them have been as potent as Biore’s.

Application of the mask was very easy, and the instructions on the box were easily

comprehendable.

I highly recommend this mask to anyone who struggles with “too much shine” and oil!

I struggled for many years trying to combat the oils on my face and was constantly ridiculed by my peers.

After using the BIORE Shine Control Clay Mask I ...

• immediately noticed a difference and received an instant boost of confidence.

I used the BIORE Shine Control Clay Mask every other day for a week.

The results were astonishing.

Never before had I been able to so effectively control my acne and facial shine.

I don’t

know what I would have done without this product.

The BIORE Shine Control Clay Mask gave me enough courage to finally ask my dream girl out on a date! And you know what.

She accepted.

We have been happily dating for over three months now.

BIORE Shine Control Clay Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311104336030730/k2311a0411/4.11.08