Rock of Love with Bret Michaels  » Movies  »
  • It's difficult for me to buy that anyone is really there to find love when most of the girls have acting experience and ambitions and Bret Michaels says things like he found a real spiritual connection with someone while they were giving him a lap dance or strip show
  • I think Bret Michaels is a has been who wears way too much makeup and should probably start acting more than half his age

• by N

Rock of Love with Bret Michaels is now in it’s second season on VH1. I got hooked on the first season because of the complete crazy chicks that were competing for his “love.

” It was like a guilty pleasure that I almost felt shame for watching.

The second season started and I just

found myself tuning in again.

The girls are not nearly as wild as the first season, but there is still plenty of crazy to go around.

It’s difficult for me to buy that anyone is really there to find love when most of the girls have acting experience and ambitions and Bret Michaels says ...

• things like he found a real spiritual connection with someone while they were giving him a lap dance or strip show.

Although, I recongnize it’s complete insincerity, I also recognize why it’s on…cheap entertainment.

And I am, in fact, entertained.

I think Bret Michaels is a has been who wears way too much

makeup and should probably start acting more than half his age.

I guess part of the entertainment, though, is that these women act like he’s some sort of God.

So if you’re looking for something less scanky than Flavor of Love, but more “colorful” than The Bachelor, Rock of Love might just be the answer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111104336010730/k2311a0411/4.11.08