Elisabeth Hasselbeck  » People  »
  • I think she seems like a very informed and opinionated young woman who can communicate clearly and effectively

• by N

Former Survivor contestant current cohost of The View…I like her. I watched her on Survivor when she was so sweet to stick to her loyalty with Roger.

I now see her on The View every now and then and

usually hear about the escalated debates (like the one with Rosie O’Donnell) when they occur.

I think she seems like a very informed and opinionated young woman who can communicate clearly and effectively.

I guess I have a lot of the same opinions, but am not quite as educated on politics.

I feel like I can relate to where she is coming from a lot of times.

I think her views are considered pretty conservative and sometimes a ...

• Elisabeth Hasselbeck
      bit extreme, but I usually agree with her more than I do anyone else on The View.

Though some people may be offended by some of what she says, I think she’s far less offensive than her cohosts.

I

respect her pro life stance and her support of traditional values.

I think she sets a good example for young women to be informed and be able to defend their position on issues.

I think she is, of course, cute and stylish as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521104336000730/k2311a0411/4.11.08