Hebrew National Beef Breakfast Sausage  » Food  »
  • They are delicious served with eggs or in a soft warm biscuit

• by Veronica

Recently, I discovered a product called Hebrew National Beef Breakfast Sausage. I purchased the reduced fat version of this product.

There are several varieties to select from.

These beef sausages have no artificial flavors or colors, and no fillers or by-products.

Just that information alone was enough to entice me to

try this product.

Another factor in deciding to purchase these sausages was their ease of preparation.

All you have to do is heat them and serve.

The short preparation time makes them ideal as a breakfast food.

They are delicious served with eggs or in a soft warm biscuit.

But,

• I have found that not only are they delicious for breakfast, they are great for lunch when served in a hot dog bun with a little mustard or as an accompaniment to baked beans.

Since dinner must also be prepared in a hurry at times, these beef sausages are delicious served

with a couple of vegetables.

They are especially good with steamed cabbage.

I am glad I discovered this product and plan to make it a regular item on my shopping list and on my table.

I recommended these sausages to some friends and they have all agreed that they are delicious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271104335990730/k2311a0411/4.11.08