What to Expect series  » Books  »
  • During the first year of my son's life, my husband and I found ourselves asking when we should expect certain things to happen and whether we were doing everything right

• by N

What to Expect When You’re Expecting, What to Expect the First Year, and What to Expect the Toddler Years are essential reference books to have when you are starting a family. I would think after being through pregnancy once, I wouldn’t have needed the book so much.

However, with my second pregnancy

I still found myself looking up information on whether whatever I was experiencing was normal.

I always found an answer, too.

During the first year of my son’s life, my husband and I found ourselves asking when we should expect certain things to happen and whether we were doing everything right.

...

• I turned to the next book in the series to provide us with a lot of information.

I now am moving on to the third book and feel it’s as thorough and dependable as the first two have been.

These books are very helpful whether you read them chapter by chapter or

simply look in the index for the topic of concern.

Of course there are some concerns for which I just couldn’t depend on a book, and in those cases, I consulted my doctor.

However, these books were very helpful for the answers to a lot of day to day questions and concerns.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171104335980730/k2311a0411/4.11.08