Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I dabbed it on in the morning, and occasionally reapplied it during the school day, though I know you're not supposed to use it that many times

• by Allison

This is one of the few acne treatments that gave me results, and that gave me results right away!

I remember I had this one pimple. It was a huge, nasty whitehead, I looked like I was growing another head! Acne spot treatment to the rescue!

I dabbed it on in the

morning, and occasionally reapplied it during the school day, though I know you’re not supposed to use it that many times. Towards the end of the day, it looked smaller, and it looked like it was about to flake off! I peeled it off, and it was practically dead, after ...

• just one day of using the spot gel.

Of course, it wasn’t competely gone, but the spot gel did make a huge improvement.

I probably would have seen better results if I’d just used it twice a day and let time work its magic, but I was a little obsessive and very

impatient, having struggled with acne for so long.

This spot treatment is perfect for those extra big pimples, because it’s so strong and gives you results pretty quickly. However, it is irritating, and should really be used sparingly as it’s not very gentle on your skin, and too much irritation can cause more acne!

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311104335890730/k2311a0411/4.11.08