Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I love that they are super soft, gentle on my skin, and hold a lot of moisture
  • I'm really happy with these and when the time comes, I know this is the brand I will use on my baby

• by EmCa11

These aren’t just for babies! I first bought these to use as a way of removing make-up. I love that they are super soft, gentle on my skin, and hold a lot of moisture.

Because they are fragrance-free and alcohol-free, they don’t sting my eyes when I’m taking off my eyeliner and mascara.

They may not be quite as effective as regular eye make-up

remover, but they do a pretty good job.

I wear contacts and a lot of the other cleansers contain oils that get in my eyes and irritate them.

I don’t have any problems with these.

They work well at removing foundation and blush too.

Since buying these, I have found so many more uses! We do quite a bit of traveling, since we ...

• live six hours from our families.

They are great to take along in the car to clean your hands after stopping at fast food restaurants, and I even use them to clean all kinds of surfaces after I dust.

I have two dogs and I sometimes run them over their coats to remove dirt and mud when they come in from playing outside.

They come

80 to a box and it has two ways to dispense the wipes.

You can either lift the entire lid up, or there is a smaller pop up top that allows you to pull wipes out individually.

It works a lot like a tissue box.

I’m really happy with these and when the time comes, I know this is the brand I will use on my baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541104335880730/k2311a0411/4.11.08